{{ item_info.title }}

The chapel in H. Maria Wright originally resided in a southwestern room of the building (shown here), but in 1900 it was moved to a more spacious area on the top floor, which could seat up to 500 people. By 1928, the chapel and auditorium was renamed Spiers Hall, after Ruth Spiers ('23), who had been an active member of the campus. At the time of its renaming, Spiers Hall also became the location of the drama department.