{{ item_info.title }}

The cornerstone of H. Maria Wright Hall was originally to be laid by none other than Bishop William Taylor, the University’s namesake. Ultimately, however, the Bishop was unable to attend, though he did visit the campus in 1895. Samuel Morris was also expected to participate in the program, but, sadly, passed away several weeks before the event.